An Introduction to Using Social Media to Promote your Business
Social Media is a fantastic affordable way to promote your business and interact with your customers, on the Thursday 23rd August from 9.30am till 4.00pm I will be hosting a social media workshop at the Red Lion Quarter, Spalding.
The workshop will explain the basics of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google + and Pinterest. It will help you to decide which Social Media site is best for you and your business. Here are some of the topics that will be covered:
- Facebook – the difference between profiles, pages and groups
- Twitter – how to build followers, who love what you do and will Retweet your Tweets
- LinkedIn – How to make your profile stand out
- Pinterest – How to use Pinterest to drive traffic to your site
- Google + – The one for the boys.
- QR codes – How to generate them and how to use them.
Antonia Bates is a jewellery designer and mum who started out on Twitter February 2012
4 months later with some advice from me and a lot of work on Antonia’s part putting into place my recommendations.
To help Antonia on her way I retweet some of her inital tweets to my followers (over 1000) and introduced her to some of my contacts on Social Media that I thought would be useful to her. A big part of her success on Social Media is that she interacts with people and also recommends people that she thinks might be of interest to her followers.
Here are a few of the things that I do to help my clients:
- I follow them on all the Social Media sites that they are on
- I retweet some of their tweets (I have over a 1000 followers on Twitter)
- I mention them in #ff on Twitter
- I share their post on Facebook
- I pin images of their products on to my Pinterest boards
- if I know people that would be useful to my clients I introduce them
So if you would like to see how I use Social Media to promote my business and the businesses of my clients then book on to this workshop. It is the only time I will do a workshop like this at this price.
As an added bonus, all attendees will get £5 off any of my future workshops.
The workshop is limited to 20 places and as an introductory offer for those people that have never worked with me before it is amazing value at only £20 (not including lunch). To book a place please contact me via the Contact page. I look forward to meeting you in the future and doing work with you.
If you would like to find out a little more about my Social Media experience then have a look at the About Me Section.