Do you feel overwhelmed by running a Facebook page for your business?
Not sure, whether what you are doing is actually getting your posts seen?
Are you posting in groups too much and ending up in Facebook jail for over posting?
Are you spending money on Facebook ads but not getting a good return on your investment?
Are you unsure of what to post about on your page?
Do you want to learn how to create beautiful quote images like you see on other pages?
Then you need me to help take you from Facebook Page Overwhelm to loving your Facebook Page and enjoying connecting with your ideal clients on Facebook.
My 4 week course will cover the 5 Cs that I believe you need to understand to be successful on Facebook without paying for ads
- Create – how to create a Facebook Page that your ideal clients will love
- Content – how to create valuable content that will speak to your ideal clients
- Consistency – why it is important to be consistent on your Facebook page
- Connection – help people to connect with you and stay connected with you
- Community – how to build a community that love what you do
In this 4 week course I will show you:
- How to create a Facebook page that your ideal clients love
- The important features that you need to run a successful Facebook page
- How to create visual content for your Facebook page both on your laptop and on the go on your mobile
- Help you decide whether it is right for you to set up a closed group for your prospective clients to get to know, like, trust and connect with you on a deeper level
- How to run a successful engaged Facebook group
- How to interact in other people’s groups to get more people to know you
- How to do a Facebook Live
- Support on how to consistently post to your page
- Help with ideas of what to post
The course will start on Monday 20th November. There will be a live call on a Tuesday 7 pm till 8 pm GMT, where you can ask in-depth questions or I will give more in-depth answers to any questions that have been asked in the closed Facebook group. There will also be pre-recorded content for you to work through and refer back to.