In January I will be launching my Pinterest Passion Coaching Package. During 2012 it is likely that you have either read about Pinterest or heard someone talking about Pinterest or seen a tweet about someone Pinning something to a board on Pinterest. You might have then thought “oh no!” not another Social Media site to keep upto date.
So why should you bother with Pinterest?
- It is all about the links back to your site so it is great for referral traffic to your site, whether you have a blog or e-commerce site.
- There are more women than men using it 79% female to 21% male, so if your ideal client is female it is a brilliant place to be.
- It is a brilliant tool for telling the story of you and your business. Helping people to know, like and trust you.
So if you want to take your pinterest account from this…
The above image shows what Heather was able to do after just one hour of coaching from me and here is what she said about working with me.
“I just loved my Pinterest Passion Coaching Session with Jackie!!! I’d heard everyone talking about Pinterest for ages but just hadn’t taken the first step. I wished I’d done it sooner now. Jackie was just the person I needed. During our session, she walked me through each step of the process until I felt confident to do it by myself. She was so patient and I learnt so much in such a short space of time. Now there’s no stopping me.”
During the Pinterest Passion Coaching Session I will show you how to:
- Navigate Pinterest
- Create boards
- Update your profile
- Add pins using the Pin It button
- Upload your own pins and link to your site
- Add prices to pins
- Re-arrange your boards
- Repin other people’s pins
- Give you ideas on what boards to create to support your business branding
After your Pinterest Passion Coaching Session with me you will be pinning with confidence. I will also give you feedback on your boards when you have set them up.
My Pinterest Passion coaching package is no longer available, however I still work with businesses and individuals so please contact me if you would like training on how to use Pinterest or me to manage your account.