Social Media Services
Social Media can sometimes appear confusing, especially when other businesses are talking about and using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube or Instagram. However, investing money and time into having some training on Social Media can save you more money and time in the long term. It will also mean you get better results faster. So let me, help you understand which Social Media platforms would be best for promoting your business, then help you to use those platforms efficiently and effectively. I offer various packages depending on you and your business’s requirements.
Social Media Services
1 to 1 Social Media Coaching
Power Hour £97
1 hour to ask me anything.
- Have you ever wanted to pick the brains of a social media expert?
- Maybe you have some tech issues on a specific social media site that you need help with.
- Do you want to learn the basics of Canva or Instagram?
- Would you like some help brainstorming content ideas that resonate with your ideal clients
- Do you want to get clear on how you can improve your social media strategy?
- Optimise your YouTube channel for increased views on new and existing videos
We will have a call via Zoom and the session will be recorded for you to refer back to.
To book your Power Hour session click this link and an invoice will be sent for you to pay before the session.
What people had to say about their Power Hour session.
“In one hour, Jackie was able to get to the heart of some of my confusion over which social media platforms to use. She helped me get clear on what I wanted to achieve with the social media pages I’m creating and reassured me about how I can use social media in a way that works for me.” Gemma Houldey
“Before Jackie helped me, I was not understanding how social media sites like Facebook and Instagram worked together – with no clue about the importance of #s! After working with Jackie, I got a much clearer step-by-step understanding of what I needed to do and it made much more sense. Her recording of our session has been invaluable. I felt that Jackie deeply listened, understood my issues and what I wanted to achieve. She was great at pacing the information in a way that made it easy for me to take step-by-step action.” Jude Warren Explore Your True Nature
Social Media Audit £147
A social media audit is a great way to know where you are with your social media marketing.
- Do your links send people to the right page?
- Do you make it easy for people to buy from you?
- Is your brand consistent across all your social media sites?
Find out more about my Social Media Audit service.
Social Media Spring Clean £197
Any time of the year is a good time to have a Social Media Spring Clean! We will choose one social media platform to Spring Clean and over the course of 2 weeks, we will have three 1 hour 1 to 1 social media strategy sessions, 1 session on Day 1, Day 7 and Day 14. On Day 1 we will we discuss your ideal clients and which social media site to focus on. Day 7 Content Strategy we will discuss what to share and how to create content quickly and easily using Canva.com, and how to repurpose existing content. Day 14 Social Media Strategy what do you want to achieve in the next 3 months, how frequently are you going to post, how are you going to stay on track. Find out more here.
Social Media Visibility Coaching 3 month package £900
Social Media Visibility Coaching is for you if you think you may have issues or limiting beliefs around being more visible online.
Social Media Coaching 3 month package £900
Bespoke 1 to 1 social media coaching, to create a digital strategy that works for you and your business. In 12 weekly sessions over 3 months, we will create a digital strategy including social media marketing, content creation strategy, and email marketing strategy.
Here are some of the things we will cover:
- Where are you with your digital strategy at present?
- What is working for you on social media?
- Who is your ideal client?
- How to use social media to grow your email list
- Which social media site to focus on
- How to create engaging content quickly and easily
- How frequently you should be posting to get results
- How to get more of your ideal clients engaging with your content
Send an email to so**************@gm***.com if you are interested in working with me.