Online Social Media Masterclasses
Twitter for Business – Thursday 13th May 10 am to 12 pm on Zoom £47
This masterclass is for people that have already got a Twitter account set up but do not use Twitter regularly. Twitter is a great way to connect with people and promote your business but you need to know how to use it and how to filter what you see.
- Understanding Twitter and how it works
- How to Tweet, Retweet, Reply, DM
- How to build a following and who to follow
- What is a Hashtag and how to use them
- Why quality interaction is key
- Analytics and what to measure
- What to share on Twitter
- How to create headers and images using Canva.com
- Networking hours
- Scheduling versus automation
£47 for a 2-hour live training plus the recording of the masterclass.
YouTube for Business – Thursday 20th May 10 am to 12 pm on Zoom £47
Understanding YouTube and video marketing
Video is big in Social Media marketing, video is used to catch people’s eye as they are scrolling through their newsfeed. It is a medium that is easy to consume and is a great way to connect with your ideal clients. Video is relatively easy to create using your smartphone, but it is important to know how to get your videos seen.
In this workshop, I will focus on How to get your videos found in search on YouTube. I will cover the following
- How YouTube works
- Common mistakes people make when uploading their videos on YouTube
- A process to go through to get your videos found in search and seen by more people
- How to edit existing videos so they are found in search as well
- How to use YouTube to promote your email opt-in
Price includes a recording of the masterclass to refer back to.